Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Information
Auto Insurance in Greensboro NC
Serving Greensboro, Jamestown, & High Point, NC
Affordable Car Insurance Policies
Travel is an everyday part of life, whether you’re taking long trips for work or simply commuting between home and school. While car insurance can often be expensive, it doesn’t have to be. There are ways to save money on car insurance by insuring with the right provider and finding qualifying discounts.
The agents at Costas Insurance Group have a combined experience of over 110 years in the insurance industry and understand the different needs of each client. We will tailor a car insurance policy that’s perfect for your vehicle and your budget!
Is Auto Insurance Required?
Auto insurance requirements vary by state, but all states require a certain amount of liability insurance. In North Carolina, all drivers must carry at least:
- $30,000 in bodily injury liability per person
- $60,000 in bodily injury liability per accident
- $25,000 in property damage liability
- $30,000 in uninsured motorist liability per person
- $60,000 in uninsured motorist liability per accident
This isn’t the only coverage you need. Along with liability insurance, we also recommend you insure your vehicle with:
- Comprehensive Coverage: This coverage provides compensation for damage to the vehicle due to fire, hail, wind, falling objects, theft, vandalism and more.
- Collision Coverage: Collision coverage provides compensation for damage to the vehicle due to a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP): PIP covers medical expenses for the driver and their passengers after an accident, no matter who is at-fault for the accident.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage: This coverage steps in after an accident involving a driver not carrying insurance.
Is North Carolina a Fault State?
North Carolina is a fault state when it comes to auto insurance, meaning that the driver declared responsible for the accident will be held responsible for the damages causes. With a good insurance policy, you can file a claim to receive compensation for such expenses.
Insuring Your Vehicle with the Costas Insurance Group
Cover your vehicle with an affordable car insurance policy today. Call us at (336) 292-9992 or fill out a free online quote? To get started!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Purpose of Car Insurance?
Car insurance has many facets and is primarily designed to compensate for injuries and damages that occur as a result of the insured operating a motor vehicle.
What Type of Car Insurance is Best?
We recommend full coverage auto insurance, which provides your vehicle with the most comprehensive coverage available.
How Far Back Do Auto Insurance Companies Look?
Insurance companies generally look back anywhere between three and five years on your driving record, credit score and claims history. Keep in mind that certain traffic violations stay on your driving record for various amount of time.
How Often Do Car Insurance Prices Change?
Car insurance premiums may change every year, but they can change at any time due to certain circumstances. Situations that may affect the rate of car insurance includes rate of crashes and population in your area, adding or subtracting a vehicle or driver from your policy, changing coverage limits, filing a claim and more.
Why Do I Need Full Coverage Auto Insurance?
While full coverage auto insurance isn’t legally required, it’s important to protect your vehicle. State-required liability insurance only covers others after an accident and doesn’t provide compensation for damages to your vehicle or medical expenses for you and your passengers.
How Auto Insurance Rates are Determined
Auto insurance rates vary depending on:
- Age and gender of the driver
- Credit score
- Driving record
- Value, make and model of the vehicle
- Coverage limits
You may lower your monthly premiums by raising the deductible, but this means you will have to pay more out of pocket when it comes time to file a claim.
Our additional insurance products: